These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Request a Document" 18 FAQs
- Transferring university
- How can I get my course syllabus?
- Council Tax Exemption Certificate Manual Dates (Internal)
- How do I receive a copy of my offer/acceptance letter?
- My council will not accept my Council Tax Exemption Certificate, what can I do?
- Council Tax Exemption Certificates for students at partner colleges
- Council Tax exemption for international students
- How do I apply for an 18+ Student Oyster card with Transport for London (TfL)?
- Can I have a letter confirming my tuition fees?
- How can I prove my right to work in the UK to an employer?
- How do I prove my student status to open a UK bank account, as an international student?
- I have a form which needs to be signed to prove I am a current student
- Where can I get my documents certified?
- Where can I find my first and / or second year results?
- Council Tax Exemption whilst interrupting study
- Eligibility for a Council Tax Exemption Certificate
- How much does a replacement ID card cost?
- How do I request a letter confirming I am a student?