FAQ 699
Where can I find my first and / or second year results?

You can request a copy of your transcript which contains a breakdown of your year's results, from your Programme Support Officer. If you have lost your transcripts from previous years, requests for replacement transcripts of results incur a fee of £10 per year. Additional copies incur a fee of £5.00 per year.

Please note that we are no longer able to provide Syllabuses or Diploma Supplements to former students.

You can complete an online request form for transcripts on the Replacement Documents page of the website.

Once completed, it will take up to 10 working days for your order to be processed