FAQ 1973
I have a form which needs to be signed to prove I am a current student

If you have a form which needs signing in order to confirm your current status a student, you can either;

  • Send AskBU a clear scan of the document - please complete all of the sections you can in advance, including names, date of birth, course title etc.
  • Visit the AskBU team at The Base, Poole House or at Bournemouth Gateway Building. Please be sure to bring your Student ID with you.