FAQ 442
How do I request a letter confirming I am a student?

You can produce your own Status Letter and Council Tax Exemption Certificate (subject to eligibility) via myHub. Just click on the appropriate option on the left hand-side menu, under My Documents, and the document will be emailed to your BU email address.

If you require additional information in your letter, you can request a letter using the relevant online form.