FAQ 488
Council Tax Exemption whilst interrupting study

You can print out your own Council Tax exemption certificate from myHub; you will need to login and then select the certificate under 'My Documents'. No charge is made for your certificate. If your certificate does not display in myHub, please contact AskBU.

We are not able to provide the 'extended' Council Tax Certificate with your new end date whilst you are still interrupted as we have no guarantee you will return to study.  This means the certificate you receive during your interruption period would only cover your original enrolment dates.