FAQ 3032
Transferring university

If you are withdrawing from BU to transfer to another provider, your faculty will be able to provide you with a free transcript or letter confirming your marks (or provisional marks if applicable).

You can contact your Programme Support Officer for this document. If you do not know who this is please contact AskBU.