FAQ 2844
My council will not accept my Council Tax Exemption Certificate, what can I do?

If your local council will not accept the Council Tax Exemption certificate found under My Documents on MyHub, we can send you a cover letter to accompany your certificate which you can pass on to your council. This cover letter explains Bournemouth University's procedure for issuing Council Tax Exemption certificates and the eligibility requirements.

If you require this cover letter, please email AskBU with your full name, student reference number and the name of your local council. We will then be able to email the cover letter to you.