These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Complaints and Appeals" 2 SubCategories 20 FAQs
- I want to make a complaint about the BU International College (Kaplan)
- How can I make a complaint?
- What should I do if I am not happy with the response I have received to my complaint or appeal?
- I want to submit a complaint. How do I do it?
- I want to submit an academic appeal. How do I do it?
- I have received a disciplinary penalty for noise nuisance. How do I appeal?
- I have been invited to attend an Academic Offences hearing. What should I do?
- I am not happy with the outcome of an Academic Offences hearing. Can I appeal?
- I've received a disciplinary letter. How do I register for community engagement?
- Where do I find the Appeals and Complaints procedures?
- How can I complain about noise and anti-social behaviour by students in my street?
- Where can I find the complaints policy and procedure?
- Where should I send my academic appeal?
- I have received a Noise Abatement Notice - can I appeal against it?
- How can I find out more information about Academic Offences?