FAQ 2162
What should I do if I am not happy with the response I have received to my complaint or appeal?

Following formal stage consideration by the Faculty / Partner / Professional Service to which it refers, your Complaint/Appeal Response Letter will outline who you should contact in the next instance and the timescales permitted.

Following the formal stage, your complaint/appeal will then be considered by Academic Quality (academic appeals and academic complaints) or Student Services (non-academic complaints). This is called the review stage. If you are not happy with the response from the review stage, you are entitled to contact the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA). The details and the timescales will be included in your Completion of Procedures Letter.

The complaints and appeals procedures can be found on the Important Information page, in the Complaints and Appeals sections.
If you require any additional support, SUBU Advice will also be able to advise on the process.