FAQ 2165
I have attended a hearing (Complaint/Appeal/Disciplinary/Fitness) but I am not satisified with the panel decision. How do I appeal?

Appealing the decision of a panel is outlined in the relevant procedure and available on the Important information page; Disciplinary, Fitness to Practice and Fitness to Study all come under the Conduct and Welfare section.

All appeals should be submitted in writing to appeals@bournemouth.ac.uk within 10 days of the date of the hearing outcome letter.

You can also contact SUBU Advice for independent advice.