FAQ 2163
How can I make a complaint?

The University defines a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction which merits a response.

A complaint should be made initially by informal discussion with an appropriate member of staff in the Faculty / Partner / Professional Service to which it refers. If a complaint cannot be resolved by an informal discussion, it should be put in writing to the Faculty Education Service Manager, Partner HE Manager or Head of Professional Service to which the complaint relates; this is called the formal stage.  In either case AskBU will provide you with the relevant contact details.

You can find further information on the Making a complaint page and the Important Information page (under the Complaints section).