These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Rules and Regulations" 1 SubCategory 25 FAQs
- Reporting a social media page
- Am I eligible to carry credits into my next year of study?
- Recognition of Prior Learning and UK Credit Transfer
- Thinking of interrupting your studies or leaving BU?
- I have been invited to attend an Academic Offences hearing. What should I do?
- I am not happy with the outcome of an Academic Offences hearing. Can I appeal?
- Where do I find the Appeals and Complaints procedures?
- How can I complain about noise and anti-social behaviour by students in my street?
- Does BU have a Data Protection Policy?
- How do I access the personal information BU holds about me?
- I need to return to my home country due to a personal problem. What should I do?
- I cannot take my exam. What should I do?
- How will I know if my Exceptional Circumstances have been successful?
- I believe I have Exceptional Circumstances. Is there a process I should follow?
- What are Exceptional Circumstances?
- I will miss my lecture / exam / assignment deadline as I am sick. What should I do?
- How do I get an extension for my assignment?
- How do I report an accident on BU premises?
- What are the Environmental Information Regulations?
- What is the Freedom of Information Act?
- How do I access support for my assignments whilst working/on placement?
- Where can I find the Assessment Regulations for my course?
- How can I find out more information about Academic Offences?