FAQ 767
How do I access support for my assignments whilst working/on placement?

If you are working while studying, you should in the first instance contact your Programme Support Officer or Lecturer.

If you are on your placement, your Placement Coordinator can give you advice about what support is available.

AskBU can provide you with contact details.

If you require an extension to a submission deadline please see the Exceptional Circumstances webpage for further information.