These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Visas and Immigration" 1 SubCategory 18 FAQs
- What is the Graduate Route Visa (Post-study Work Visa) and how can I apply?
- How do I register at the police station if I'm on a Tier 4 visa?
- How do I replace a lost/stolen/damaged Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)?
- I am an international student with a Tier 4 visa. Can I take a break from my studies during term-time?
- Can I claim back VAT if I'm leaving the UK?
- Warning of a telephone scam directed at international students
- I am a Tier 4 student. Must I pay income tax and National Insurance if I have a part time job?
- What are the conditions of my Tier 4 Student Visa?
- How can I prove my right to work in the UK to an employer?
- How can I invite my international family and friends for a visit or to attend my Graduation?
- How can I apply for a Schengen visa?
- I need to return to my home country due to a personal problem. What should I do?
- How do I get hold of my National Insurance Number?
- How many hours a week can I work as an international student?
- My Tier 4 student visa will expire before the end of my course, Can BU help me to extend it?
- Who can give me immigration advice about my Tier 4 student visa?
- How do I apply for a tourist visa to travel round Europe?
ICAT ONLY - Attended Working Post Study Workshop