These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Visas and Immigration" 13 FAQs
- How do I replace a lost/stolen/damaged Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)?
- I am an international student with a Student visa. Can I take a break from my studies during term-time?
- Can I claim back VAT if I'm leaving the UK?
- I am a Tier 4 student. Must I pay income tax and National Insurance if I have a part time job?
- What are the conditions of Student visa?
- I am a new student, when will I get my Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)?
- How can I prove my right to work in the UK to an employer?
- How can I invite my international family and friends for a visit or to attend my Graduation?
- I need to return to my home country due to a personal problem. What should I do?
- How do I get hold of my National Insurance Number?
- How many hours a week can I work as an international student?
- Can I get a visa to allow me to work in the UK after I have completed my BU course?
- Who can give me immigration advice about my Student visa?