FAQ 2827
I am an international student with a Student visa. Can I take a break from my studies during term-time?

To find out if you can take a break from your studies during term-time you will need to speak with your Programme Support Team in the first instance. 

They will consider your circumstances, speak to your lecturers and tell you if you can.

They will also let you know if the break might affect your Student visa and in that case they will signpost you to the Immigration Advice and Compliance Team (IACT).

If you do not know who to contact within your faculty, AskBU can help.