FAQ 611
What if I can't get my visa in time?

Once you have been issued your CAS, you will need to let the International Admissions Team (iat@bournemouth.ac.uk) know if your visa application is delayed, and if you think you will not be able to arrive in the UK on time for the start date of your course. 

The IAT team will then closely liaise with your faculty to see whether we can allow you to enrol, or set a deadline for enrolment.