FAQ 452
Who can give me immigration advice about my Tier 4 student visa?

AskBU has fully qualified staff who can give you detailed immigration advice.

The Home Office - the staff who take telephone enquiries do not necessarily have the appropriate immigration training.

There is a lot of helpful information on the BU website