These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Assessments and Exams" 2 SubCategories 37 FAQs
- What does my degree classification mean?
- How do I find my feedback in Turnitin?
- I am applying for a postgraduate course and have been asked for my predicted grades on a transcript. Can you help?
- I had an extension on my project. When will I get my final results?
- When are the exam resits?
- Do you provide proof reading and transcription services?
- How can I get my dissertation bound?
- I cannot see my marks on my Brightspace (VLE). What should I do?
- What happens if I can't attend an examination?
- Can I resit my exam to improve the result even though I passed on the first attempt?
- I have done the wrong online test. What shall I do?
- How can I speak to my dissertation supervisor?
- Can I collect my work without my Student ID Card?
- Can I have access to the resubmission brief earlier in the summer?
- Where, when and what time will my exam be held?
- How and when will I receive my results for my course? What should I do if I have a query?
- What happens if I fail an exam or piece of coursework?
- Do exemptions count towards the final classification?
- Can I see my tutor to discuss my grade?
- How do I submit my assignment online?
- When will my assignment or exam marks be published?
- I am not happy with the mark for my assignment. Can I appeal?
- I am worried about my units as I didn’t attend some seminars and failed to submit some work.
- Who should I send my Exceptional Circumstances to?
- Do I need to submit evidence for my exceptional circumstances?
- How much does it cost to take an exam overseas?
- Can I take my exams or resits overseas?
- How much do resit exams cost?
- How do I get an extension for my assignment?
- Can I use Bournemouth University as an external exam venue?
- Where can I find information about exams?