These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
"Emergency" 7 FAQs
- Spiking - what to do if I suspect an incident of spiking
- What should I do if I can't get through to the Medical Centre?
- I have been the victim of a crime; where can I find some support?
- How do I contact the Bournemouth Campus Police team?
- I have been assaulted or attacked. Where should I go for help?
- What do I do in an emergency?
- How do I report an accident on BU premises?