FAQ 2846
What should I do if I can't get through to the Medical Centre?

Our Student Medical Centre (Talbot Campus) is in Talbot House on Talbot Campus and is open from 8.45am - 5pm during term time only.  Please note: The phone number (01202 965378) is often busy so please be patient. You can also book an appointment online or request repeat medication via SystmOnline.

 If you need medical advice, you can also use the following options:

  • Speak to a local pharmacy for minor illnesses
  • Call NHS 111
  • Call the Talbot Medical Centre (Kinson Road) in on 01202 636400
  • You can also download the NHS app to access more services
  • For emergency contraception please contactThe Junctionon 0300 303 1948
  • If it is an emergency please call 999 - if you are on campus please call 01202 962222 instead of 999 as this will ensure help gets to you quickly. We will call 999 for you and our staff will know to direct the emergency services to your location.