FAQ 2038
I need advice about the optional sandwich placement process

For optional sandwich year placements, you will be given more information at the placement preparation talks. Please contact your Placement Coordinator within your faculty to discuss this - their contact details can be found on MyCareerHub 

If you're unable to secure a placement by the end of the academic year, then you will revert to the non-sandwich degree. Your faculty will be able to advise you.   

You can find information about placement funding on the BU Website. If you any questions about your funding, you can contact Student Finance England on 0300 100 0607. If you are living in another country within the UK, you will need to make your enquiries to the relevant service.  

Please contact AskBU if you require further assistance. 

For more information on placement funding and amending your funding options (including what to do if you change your mind), please see FAQ 3076