FAQ 706
I am not happy with the mark for my assignment. Can I appeal?

The BU Appeals procedure does not allow students to question academic judgement.

We suggest you contact your Lecturer and make an appointment to go through your work so that they can explain why the work did not achieve a higher mark.

If an error in calculating the marks has been identified please advise your lecturer or Programme Administrator as soon as possible so that it can be rectified.

For information on the Appeals Procedure, including how & when you are able to make an appeal, please visit the Important Information page on our website