FAQ 664
Where should I send my academic appeal?

Your results or outcomes letter will outline who you should contact in the first instance and the timescales permitted.

Most appeals will be considered first of all by your Faculty (or host-Faculty for partner courses). This is called the formal stage.

NB: Appeals in relation to Academic Offences should be sent direct to Academic Quality (appeals@bournemouth.ac.uk).

You can view the full policy and procedures on the Important information page under Appeals. With further details on the Making an appeal webpage.