FAQ 583
I have received a Noise Abatement Notice - can I appeal against it?

You can appeal against a Noise Abatement Notice, but you must submit your appeal to Bournemouth Borough Council. You will find details of how to appeal on the documentation provided to you by the Environmental Health Enforcement Officer.
Please note, there is a deadline by which you must submit your appeal. Please contact Bournemouth Borough Council for advice - 01202 445441.

If you have submitted an appeal, please ensure you advise the Conduct & Discipline Adviser on appeals@bournemouth.ac.uk to ensure any disciplinary action against you is suspended, pending the outcome of the appeal.

Please read the university's disciplinary procedure, which can be found under the conduct and welfare area, for more information.