FAQ 399
I am enrolled at an overseas institution and would like to study at BU as part of an exchange programme

We have several institutions with whom we operate an exchange programme with, you should first contact the international office at your home institution to find out if there is an exchange agreement between our two institutionsYour home university international office would need to contact us in the first instance.  

Find out more about the BU study exchange programme for incoming students on our incoming exchange webpage.