FAQ 2952
Can I opt out of my placement year?

If your degree includes an optional placement year, you can choose to opt out of the placement and receive a three year degree instead of a sandwich degree. You should contact your faculty to find out how and when you can opt out of your placement year. Alternatively you can contact AskBU for further information

If a placement year is a mandatory part of your course, you cannot opt out.

Further information can be found in our placement policy, in the placement section of our Important Information page.