FAQ 2163
Who should I send my complaint to?

The complaint should be made initially to the Faculty / Partner / Professional Service to which it refers. If a complaint cannot be resolved by an informal discussion with an appropriate member of staff it should be put in writing to the Faculty Education Service Manager, Partner HE Manager or Head of Professional Service to which the complaint relates. This is called the local stage.

You can find further information on the Important Information page under the Complaints section.