FAQ 170
Who can help me with my placement applications?

If you're in your second year and you want to discuss your placement, then please contact your Placement Coordinator (PC). If you're not sure who your PC is, then you can find them listed on MyCareerHub; to book an appointment with your PC, please visit the Appointments page and select their name from the Adviser list.