FAQ 1515
Can I get a copy of my exam paper and is there a charge for this service?

To request a copy of your exam paper, you will need to fill out an exam paper request form which can be collected from your Faculty's administration office.  The Faculty will make a photocopy of your exam paper and will contact you once it is ready.

There is no charge for this service. You can also contact AskBU for further information.

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">Faculty

admin office contacts are as below:

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB"> 

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">Media

& Communications:  mpadmin@bournemouth.ac.uk 

Health & Social Sciences:   fhss-studentsupport@bournemouth.ac.uk

Management:  fm-studentsupport@bournemouth.ac.uk

Science & Technology:  SciTechSST@bournemouth.ac.uk