FAQ 1437
I would like to work or study abroad. Can you help?

Please visit our Study Abroad webpage in the first instance. You can also find useful resources on MyCareerHub.

If you have any queries of an academic nature, you should contact the Study Abroad Academic Coordinator in your faculty. 

If you have any other non-academic queries regarding the application process, please email the Global Engagement Mobility Officer or call them on 01202 965824.

Talk to a member of the Global Engagement Mobility Team in our weekly drop-in sessions at The Global Mobility Hub, Poole House (next to the Student Shop on Talbot Campus): Monday and Wednesdays 1-5pm during term time. Outside term time the team can be contacted by email or by telephone on 01202 965824.