FAQ 764
What is Student Wellbeing?

Student Wellbeing offers a range of services to enable students to access support when needed, including learning emotional coping skills and building resilience. To access the service, you can come into the office during reception opening hours (first floor on Talbot House), call us on 01202 965020 or register online via the Student Wellbeing pages.

You can also talk to one of the Student Support & Engagement Team who are based within each Faculty Admin office.