FAQ 762
I am having difficulty paying my tuition fees. How can I get help?

If you have any issues relating to paying your tuition fees, you will need to contact the Finance department by email on fees@bournemouth.ac.uk .

If you require assistance with issues relating to Student Finance England or European teams, please contact AskBU