FAQ 746
How do I find my way around campus?

Campus maps - You can find the campus maps on the website and the getting around campus page for a full list of building names.

Room numbers - University rooms are numbered by building, floor and room number e.g. C114 = Christchurch House, 1st Floor, or, PG146 = Poole House, Ground Floor.

If you have any issues finding rooms on campus you can contact AskBU, or find them at The Base in Poole House on Talbot Campus, or in Bournemouth House Library at Lansdowne Campus.