FAQ 739
I am having problems coping with the demands of the course due to personal circumstances. What can I do?

In the first instance, you can reach out to our Achieve Team who are able to offer support:


You can also contact your Programme Support Officer (PSO), to discuss your circumstances and how this is affecting your study. If you are unsure of who your PSO is please contact AskBU and we will give you their contact details.

If you feel that your circumstances are affecting your study, you can look at applying for Exceptional Circumstances. Further information can be found on the Exceptional Circumstances webpage.

You can also find support on our website by visiting the support webpage, which includes contact details for Health and Wellbeing and SUBU Advice.