FAQ 575
I am doing a Nursing/Midwifery/ODP course. Can I live in Halls?

Accommodation for Nursing/Midwifery/ODP students depends on a number of factors, including your placement locality.  There are 50 week contracts available in Cranborne House and Corfe House. See your accommodation pages for more details.

Have a look at the Health & Social Science Accommodation webpages for lots of useful information.