FAQ 558
Can I appeal an accommodation deposit deduction?

BU managed property  -  You should have received a letter with your deposit refund that informs you how to appeal any deductions. You will need to appeal in writing by sending a letter to Residential Services, Melbury House, 1-3 Oxford Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8ES.

BU Partner Managed accommodation - You should speak with your halls in the first instance about the deductions, and if you still have problems they can advise on how to formally appeal. 

For further information please check your terms and conditions, and if you need further help, please contact SUBU Advice, who can advise you further.