FAQ 556
What do we do if we have an emergency and the office is closed?

Each accommodation will have an emergency number or member of staff who can be contacted out of normal office hours. If you don't have these details you can speak to a member of your halls team or contact the Residential Services Team for assistance.

However, in an emergency any BU student can call the BU emergency number on 01202 962222. This will connect you with reception staff on the Talbot Campus, who will help you.