FAQ 554
Who can I complain to about my accommodation?

You can find full details of the BU accommodation complaints procedure on our website.

If you are staying in private accommodation, you should speak to your landlord or managing agent and inform them of your complaint.  Further guidance can be sought at SUBU Advice, the Citizens Advice Bureau or the local Council, depending on the nature of the enquiry.