FAQ 552
Can I decorate my room?

All University Halls of Residence, including UNILET: No, you cannot decorate your room; if you do you will be charged at the end of your contract for the cost of redecorating. However, you are supplied with a notice board where you can display pictures etc.

LettingsBU or Private Sector: The likely answer is no, although it might be worth speaking with the managing agent or landlord direct to ask their permission.