FAQ 546
What happens if I lose my keys or lock myself out?

Halls of Residence - Contact your halls of residence team who can supply you with a replacement (a fee will apply - this differs based on which hall you are in).

Student Village - If you're locked out then you can go to The Hub in Poole House to borrow a key, for a short period, but if you have lost it, then you will need to order a replacement for a fee from the Student Village Team. Out of hours, you should speak to security at Poole House reception or call 01202 965001.

UNILET - If you're locked out you can go to the AskBU team in The Hub, Poole House (Talbot Campus) to borrow a room key only. You will need to make sure a housemate can let you into the property. If you have lost the key, you will need to contact our Residential Services Team to arrange getting a new one for a fee. Out of hours, you should speak to security at Talbot Campus or call 01202 965001.

BU Letting Service - Contact your landlord direct. You should have been provided with these details prior to or on your arrival. Contact Residential Services for more information.