FAQ 525
Where do I collect my keys?

At the start of a new academic year all keys will be collected from the reception of your hall of residence. The only difference is for keys to UNILET properties, which can be collected from LettingsBU in Poole House on Talbot Campus.

For other times of the year, Student Village and UNILET keys can be collected from the Residential Services office (or from Poole House Reception by arrangement).

You will find lots of useful information on the webpage.