FAQ 510
What do I need to bring with me?

You will need to bring some form of photographic identification (e.g. photocard driving licence or passport) to collect your keys. Please note, you will only be given your keys if all the necessary accommodation contract and payments to confirm your booking have been received, and you have completed your online induction. New arrivals information, including maps, can be found on our Accommodation information webpage.

All of the rooms in our halls of residence are for single occupancy and have limited storage space. We recommend bringing just the essentials to begin with until you see how much space you have. On our Preparing to move here webpage, you will find helpful guidance on what to bring with you, including a handy table showing what items are already provided in each accommodation. 

Please also check our What to bring webpage, which includes details of what important documents you will need to bring with you.