These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
We cannot accept the use, sharing or selling of illegal substances in our accommodation. It is against the law but also will be a breach of your accommodation contract and BU Student Agreement. If anyone is found with illegal substances they will be dealt with by an accommodation manager under the disciplinary procedure (which may result in eviction from student accommodation). We will also report any incidents to the police so they can take their own action.
If you want to report drug use or dealing at your accommodation, you should speak to someone you feel comfortable approaching and also the halls of residency.
If you live in: Dorchester House, Student Village, Unilet or St John’s your accommodation contract is with BU and you should contact email@example.com
- Lyme Regis House: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 319247
- Chesil House: email email@example.com or call 01202 319618
- Okeford House: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 519252
- Cranborne House: email email@example.com or call 01202 037700
- Bailey Point: email firstname.lastname@example.org call 01202 941315
- Corfe House: email email@example.com or call 01202 649670
- Purbeck House: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 589581
- Lansdowne Point: email email@example.com or call 01202 068651
- 17a Christchurch Road: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 237750
Any information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence.