FAQ 46
I would like to make a complaint about drugs within my BU accommodation.

If you want to report drug use or dealing at your accommodation, you should speak to someone you feel comfortable approaching.

The head tenancy manager, residences manager or another member of accommodation staff are a good place to start. If you are not sure how to contact them, please contact us.

Any information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence.