FAQ 424
Can I get financial help with the cost of dental treatment?

There is a charge for all dental treatment, even under the NHS, but you may be entitled to some assistance with payment.  You can find further information on the NHS website.

Depending on your circumstances, you can receive full or partial help with your funding, In both cases you will need to complete an HC1 form which you can collect from AskBU either at The Base in Poole House, Talbot Campus or at the Library helpdesk at Bournemouth House, Lansdowne.