FAQ 422
How can I request a Council Tax certificate?

As long as you are enrolled as a full-time student you will be exempt from paying Council Tax.

You can now print out your own Council Tax exemption certificate from myHub; you will need to login and then select the certificate under 'My Documents'. No charge is made for your certificate. If your certificate does not display in myHub, please contact AskBU.