FAQ 360
I no longer want to come to BU to study. How do I reject my offer or application?

You can self-release yourself by logging into UCAS and using a self-release function which is instant. Also, if you wish to defer or change your course, you can submit a change request via our website by following www.bournemouth.ac.uk/changes

If you are a US student who has applied for a US Federal Loan and /or Sallie Mae Loan, you will also need to contact fedloans@bournemouth.ac.uk.