FAQ 333
I am classed as a mature student. What funding help can I get?

As a mature student you will have the usual funding channels open to you, depending on your personal circumstances.

Please see our Undergraduate and Postgraduate funding pages for information on what you may be able to access.

You can also Contact AskBU for advice specific to your situation and please also check out our Financial Wellbeing pages for more information and resources.