FAQ 3056
Who can I speak to for support in BU accommodation?

We have welfare coordinators who are BU staff, supporting students in BU Managed halls of residences, Unilets and the Student Village. 

They can make arrangements to have a chat with a student at their earliest convenience usually within 48 hours. Our welfare co-ordinators are well placed to help signpost students to the various support services available at BU.  

To find out who your welfare coordinator is you can speak to your halls team, contact ResLife, our Residential Services team or AskBU