FAQ 3048
I am worried about Covid-19; what can I do?

If you are concerned you may have Covid, call the 111 NHS helpline or use the 111 online Covid-19 service for medical advice.

If you do have symptoms or test positive please contact AskBU as quickly as possible; this will ensure you receive the appropriate BU support.

Please also read the UK Government FAQs regarding Coronavirus transmission in universities

The latest BU information regarding Covid-19 can be viewed on our BU web page which also includes a link to our FAQs. 

If you have any queries about the Bournemouth University response that haven't been answered or you require more information, please email askbu@bournemouth.ac.uk or call 01202 969696, option 4.