FAQ 3005
What is the Graduate Route Visa (Post-study Work Visa) and how can I apply?

The UK Government has launched a new visa which will allow international students to apply to stay in the UK to work upon successful completion of your course. The Home Office has published some details, which you can find on our Graduate Route Visa FAQs page. We will update this information as more details become available.

You can also find information on the UK Government website. 

If you have read these resources and you still have further questions, you can contact our Immigration Team at immigration@bournemouth.ac.uk